SIKLAB SAYA: Regional
Mobile Legends Tournament in key cities nationwide
- From November 2019 – January 12, 2020, five (5)
Mobile Legends tournaments will be mounted in key cities
- Visayas – Main Atrium, SM
City Bacolod (November 23 – 24, 2019)
- Central Luzon – SM City Olongapo
Central (November 29 – 30, 2019)
- NCR – Main Mall Atrium, SM
Mall of Asia (November 30 – December 1, 2019)
- North Luzon – Mall Atrium,
SM Central Tuguegarao Downtown (December 13-14, 2019)
- Interested participants may register on-site until
2:00 PM. They need to provide the following upon registration:
- Team name
- Complete name, age, and mobile number of
assigned team captain
- Complete name and age per team member (5
- Waivers (if needed)
- Server IDs and Player IDs
- Complete name
- Age (with waiver if needed)
- Mobile number
- Server ID and Player ID
- Individual sign-ups are not guaranteed to
get a team on-site.
- Only the first 64 qualified teams will be
accommodated to join the tournament.
- To complete the process, registered players
that are Smart / TNT subscribers must load
GIGA GAMES 99 to participate.
For non-Smart subscribers, they will be required
to purchase a SMART Prepaid SIM / TNT SIM
and load GIGA GAMES 99.
- Number of participants/teams shall vary on the estimated
number of Mobile Legends players in the area.
- Each team must consist of 5 players (maximum of
6 players per team) to register.
- Only one (1) substitute player per team will be
allowed. Substitute player must also be physically present
along with the team upon registration.
- An individual player may sign up / register but
he / she will be assigned to a team with other individual
registrants with no guarantee of securing a team.
- Players must bring their own mobile device with
an installed Mobile Legends app.
- If players use a tablet, it should be cellular and
- Participants are expected to abide with the age
limit set for the tournament.
- Assigned team leader should be of legal age
(18 years and above)
- 1 or 2 of the team members should be of legal
- For players that are 12-17 years old, he/she
must sign a waiver and should be accompanied by
a guardian of legal age.
- The gaming partner will provide a tournament waiver
to be signed off by all registered players.
- The tournament will be organized and managed by
a gaming partner to ensure fairness and credibility
throughout the program.
- The tournament will be played in a single-elimination,
bracket format wherein the winning team moves on
the next round.
- Two (2) teams will battle in each round.
- The team that will be able to destroy the enemy
base first wins and advances to the next round.
The losing team will be eliminated from the tournament.
- The championship round (final 2 teams) will be played
in a best-of-3 (race to 2 wins) format.
- The final two (2) teams will battle for the
- The team that will be able to destroy the enemy
base first wins the round
- The first team that will be able to win 2 rounds
will be the determined champion.
- The tournament organizers reserves the right to
make adjustments to any part of the tournament for the
sake of integrity and fair play.
- Only registered players are allowed in the competition
area to participate in the tournament.
- All players must be physically present during the
tournament. No player substitution will be allowed during
- Only one (1) player substitution per match will
be allowed and must be done before the start of each
match. No player substitution will be allowed once the
match has already begun
- Teams with incomplete players prior to the start
of the round will be disqualified and will result to
- Decisions made by the tournament organizers and
officials are final.
- Each winning team must nominate a team leader to
whom the cash prize will be named after.
- Members must nominate the team leader on the
same day of the tournament
- Nominated team leaders must provide a copy of
his / her valid ID
- Nominated team leaders will be responsible in
equally distributing the cash prize among the other
- For NCR winners, check payment for the cash prize
may be claimed at Smart Tower, 6799 Ayala Avenue, Makati
- For Provincial winners, check payment for the cash
prize may be claimed at the nearest / nominated Smart
Store. Team leader must nominate the Smart Store branch
where he/she prefers to claim the check payment.
- Cash prizes for the following winning teams per
venue will be awarded within 30 days from the tournament
- Champion per venue:
- 1st Runner-Up per
- 2nd Runner-Up per
- Tournament per venue per day will be completed once
the champion has been determined.
- The awarded winning teams (champion, 1st runner-up,
and 2nd runner up) per venue are not required to compete
with winning teams from other areas / venues to win
a bigger cash prize.
- Professional players can register as a team or as
an individual provided that they are not part of an
ongoing professional league.
- Teams and / or individuals that already won in the
previous runs can no longer join the succeeding runs.
- Taxes for the cash prizes will be shouldered by
Smart Communications, Inc.
- Assigned team leaders (of legal age) will be notified
via call-out once the check payment for the cash prize
is ready for pick-up.