SIKLAB SAYA: Regional
Mobile Legends Tournament in key cities nationwide
- From November – December 15, 2019, five (5) Mobile Legends tournaments will be mounted in key cities nationwide.
- Visayas – Main Atrium, SM City Bacolod (November 23 – 24, 2019)
- Central Luzon – SM City Olongapo Central (November 29 – 30, 2019)
- NCR – Main Mall Atrium, SM Mall of Asia (November 30 – December 1, 2019)
- South Luzon – The Event Center, SM City Legazpi (December 7 – 8, 2019)
- North Luzon – TBC
Interested participants may register on-site between 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM provide the following upon registration:
For team registrations:
- Team name
- Complete name, age, and mobile number of assigned team captain
- Complete name and age per team member (4 other players)
- Waivers (if needed)
- Server IDs and Player IDs
For individual registrations:
- Complete name
- Age (with waiver if needed)
- Mobile number
- Server ID and Player ID
- Individual sign-ups are not guaranteed to get a team on-site.
- Only the first 64 qualified teams will be accommodated to join the tournament.
- To complete the process, registered players that are Smart / TNT subscribers must load GIGA GAMES 99 to participate. For non-Smart subscribers, they will be required to purchase a SMART Prepaid SIM / TNT SIM and load GIGA GAMES 99.
- Number of participants/teams shall vary on the estimated number of Mobile Legends players in the area.
- Each team must consist of 5 players to register.
- An individual player may sign up/register but he/she will be assigned to a team with other individual registrants. However, it will not be a guarantee that individual registrants/players will be able to complete a team, as this will based on the total number of individual registrations.
- Players must bring their own mobile device with an installed Mobile Legends app.
- If players use a tablet, it should be cellular and not WiFi-enabled.
Participants are expected to abide with the age limit set for the tournament.
- Assigned team leader should be of legal age (18 years and above)
- 1 or 2 of the team members should be of legal age
- For players that are 12-17 years old, he/she should be accompanied by a guardian of legal age.
- The gaming partner will provide a tournament waiver to be signed off by all registered players.
The tournament will be organized and managed by a gaming partner to ensure fairness and credibility throughout the program.
- The tournament will be played in a single-elimination, bracket format wherein the winning team moves on the next round.
- Two (2) teams will battle in each round.
- The team that will be able to destroy the enemy base first wins and advances to the next round. The losing team will be eliminated from the tournament.
The championship round (final 2 teams) will be played in a best-of-3 (race to 2 wins) format.
- The final two (2) teams will battle for the championship title.
- The team that will be able to destroy the enemy base first wins the round.
- The first team that will be able to win 2 rounds will be the determined champion.
- Only registered players are allowed in the competition area to participate in the tournament.
- All players must be physically present during the tournament. No player substitution will be allowed during the game.
- Teams with incomplete players prior to the start of the round will be disqualified and will result to a default.
- Decisions made by the tournament organizers and officials are final.
Each winning team must nominate a team leader to whom the cash prize will be named after.
- Nominated team leaders must provide a copy of his / her valid ID.
- Nominated team leaders will be responsible in equally distributing the cash prize among the other team members.
- For NCR winners, check payment for the cash prize may be claimed at Smart Tower, 6799 Ayala Avenue, Makati City.
- For Provincial winners, check payment for the cash prize may be claimed at the nearest / nominated Smart Store. Team leader must nominate the Smart Store branch where he/she prefers to claim the check payment.
Cash prizes for the following winning teams per venue will be awarded within 30 days from the tournament date:
- Champion per venue: P500,000
- 1st Runner-Up per venue: P300,000
- 2nd Runner-Up per venue: P150,000
- Tournament per venue per day will be completed once the champion has been determined.
- The awarded winning teams (champion, 1st runner-up, and 2nd runner up) per venue are not required to compete with winning teams from other areas / venues to win a bigger cash prize.
- Taxes for the cash prizes will be shouldered by Smart Communications, Inc.
- Assigned team leaders (of legal age) will be notified via call-out once the check payment for the cash prize is ready for pick-up.