SIKLAB SAYA: National
Grand Mobile Legends Tournament in NCR
1. From January 25 – February 2, 2020, two (2) grand Mobile Legends tournaments will be mounted in NCR:
• SM Mega Trade Hall 2 – January 25-26, 2020
• SM Sky Dome (SM City North EDSA) – February 1-2, 2020
2. Number of participants / teams shall vary on the estimated number of Mobile Legends players in the area.
• Each team must consist of 5 players (maximum of 6 players per team) to register.
• Only one (1) substitute player per team will be allowed. Substitute player must also be physically present along with the team upon registration.
• An individual player may sign up / register but he / she will be assigned to a team with other individual registrants with no guarantee of securing a team.
• Players must bring their own mobile device with an installed Mobile Legends app
3. Interested players / teams may register on-site until 2:00 PM.
• To register, Smart / TNT subscribers must load GIGA GAMES 99 to participate. Non-Smart subscribers will be required to purchase a SMART Prepaid SIM / TNT SIM and load GIGA GAMES 99.
4. Participants are expected to abide with the age limit set for the tournament.
• Assigned team leader should be of legal age (18 years and above)
• 1 or 2 of the team members should be of legal age
• For players that are 12-17 years old, he/she must sign a waiver and should be accompanied by a guardian of legal age.
5. The tournament will be organized and managed by a gaming partner to ensure fairness and credibility throughout the program.
• The tournament will be played in a single-elimination, bracket format wherein the winning team moves on the next round
• Two (2) teams will battle in each round
• The team that will be able to destroy the enemy base first wins and advances to the next round. The losing team will be eliminated from the tournament.
6. The championship round (final 2 teams) will be played in a best-of-3 (race to 2 wins) format.
• The final two (2) teams will battle for the championship title
• The team that will be able to destroy the enemy base first wins the round
• The first team that will be able to win 2 rounds will be the determined champion
7. The tournament organizers reserves the right to make adjustments to any part of the tournament for the sake of integrity and fair play.
8. Only registered players are allowed in the competition area to participate in the tournament.
9. All players must be physically present during the tournament.
10. Only one (1) player substitution per match will be allowed and must be done before the start of each match. No player substitution will be allowed once the match has already begun.
11. Teams with incomplete players prior to the start of the round will be disqualified and will result to a default.
12. Decisions made by the tournament organizers and officials are final.
13. Each winning team must nominate a team leader to whom the check payment of the cash prize will be named after.
• Members must nominate the team leader on the same day of the tournament.
• Nominated team leaders must provide a copy of his / her valid ID with complete address.
• Nominated team leaders will be responsible in equally distributing the cash prize among the other team members
14. Check payment for the cash prize may be claimed at Smart Tower, 6799 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
15. Cash prizes for the following winning teams per venue will be awarded within 30 days from the tournament date:
• Champion per venue: P1,000,000
• 1st Runner-Up per venue: P500,000
• 2nd Runner-Up per venue: P200,000
16. Tournament per venue per day will be completed once the champion has been determined.
17. The awarded winning teams (champion, 1st runner-up, and 2nd runner up) per venue are not required to compete with winning teams from other areas / venues to win a bigger cash prize.
18. Professional players can register as individuals so long as they are not registered in any ongoing professional league within the period of the Siklab Saya tournaments, from January 25, 2020 to February 2, 2020. This restriction also applies to players whose teams have been eliminated already from their respective leagues. They can join the tournaments on the premise that no more than two (2) professional players are in the same team.
• Professional players are defined as players that are on the active roster of a team that is currently participating in ongoing professional league.
• Additionally, players who have participated in previous professional leagues are also considered professional players.
19. Registered professional players will be randomly teamed with individual registrants through an online randomizer application (i.e. to complete a team of five (5) players, two (2) professional players will be paired with three (3) individual registrants / casual gamers selected through a randomizer).
20. Teams and / or individuals that already won in the previous runs can no longer join the succeeding runs.
21. Taxes for the cash prizes will be shouldered by Smart Communications, Inc.
22. Team leaders will be notified via call-out once cash prize (check payment) is ready for pick-up.