1. What to do when in areas with intermittent or no satellite connection (always "No Network") if you are within the Smart Satellite Services coverage?
2. If I deem my terminal's power supply as defective, can I use another power source?
3. Do I still need to orient the antenna towards the satellite location?
✓ No, there is no need to adjust or fix the direction where the Active Omni-directional Antenna is pointing. The antenna is capable of receiving satellite signals in its fixed upright position as long as you are within the satellite coverage area and the antenna is free from any obstruction.
What do I do with my defective SMART Marino Phonepal unit?
Please coordinate with the SMART Global Access Technical Support Team through the following contact details:
+63 2 511 2647
+63 2 511 2648
+63 2 511 6202
Where can I call if I require further inquiries or assistance?
You may call our Helpdesk members through the following numbers:
• Through your SMART Marino Phonepal terminal *
- Dial: 1888 + 14 Digit PIN (Toll Free Hotline) then press OK
• Through your SMART/Talk 'N Text cellphone
- Dial: *777 (Toll Free Hotline)
• Through a Philippine landline
- Dial: 02 5112643
• Through an International landline/cellphone
- Dial: +63 2 5112643
(IDD call charges may apply)
You may also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Calling 1888 using SMART Marino Phonepal is FREE. However, rates may apply without prior notification.