When will I receive my order?
For postpaid applications, once the application has gone thru the validation & approval process which are relative to documentation and plan applied for, delivery takes 1 to 7 working days.
We are committed to our delivery timelines but the following factors may affect the delivery dates:
- Incomplete or out of service area delivery address
- Inaccurate contact information or non-contactable recipient
- Credit card entered is rejected or questioned by the payment gateway/card-issuing bank
- Failure to show authorization letter and customer’s/authorized person’s valid ID
- Scheduled warehouse inventory checking
- Incomplete documents submitted for postpaid applications
- Customer or authorized representatives are not present to receive & sign for the package delivered. Please make sure to arrange for an authorization letter and customer’s valid ID to authorized representatives.
How do I check the status of my order?
Go to www.smart.com.ph, click on the 'Store' tab then click the 'Order Status' icon. Log in using your My Smart account.
How long does it take for my SIM to get activated?
Your newly-purchased handset/device/gadget will be ready for use within 24 hours from date of delivery.
How can I ensure that my postpaid application is processed immediately?
For faster processing of your postpaid applications, please make sure that you have:
- A good knowledge and understanding of the documentary requirements is key. Please check this here: http://store.smart.com.ph/requirements/
- Provided complete and accurate information in the subscriber’s application form.
- Given correct contact information. It is advisable that you supply all possible contact information as our validation officers will be getting in touch with you to confirm the information.
- A quick response to the requests from our officers as they will guide you throughout the application process.
- Good credit standing with your card-issuing bank. Or if you decide to follow other payment channels, make sure that you completely follow their payment instructions.
My postpaid application is still being processed. Why did I receive a text from my credit card company that my credit card has already been charged?
Some credit card companies send an SMS informing their cardholders immediately that they have been charged by Smart. This amount is simply a “reserved or authorized amount.” This will not reflect to your credit card bill unless it is “approved and captured” by the merchant/Smart. We will send you an official notification email and SMS regarding the completed transaction.
You have not yet been charged yet if your postpaid application is still being processed or if the payment is still being checked for possible fraudulent cases. Smart will only confirm/capture this reserved/authorized amount if your application is approved.
If, for any reason, your purchase has been disapproved, Smart will automatically release this reserved/authorized amount. Please contact your card-issuing bank to check and clear the amount.
I received a defective unit. How can I have this replaced?
To request replacement for defective products, please visit a Smart Store within 7 days from date of delivery. Please note that the product must be in its original delivery condition and packaging, including the print out of the transaction record. Use our store locator to help you find the store nearest you: http://apps.smart.com.ph/pages/SmartStores.aspx
Can I cancel my order?
It is not possible to cancel an order once the payment has been confirmed by our payment gateway.
How do I contact you?
You may contact us through here: http://www1.smart.com.ph/help/contact/
Or file an inquiry here: http://store.smart.com.ph/contact/
What details about my purchase should I provide to your customer service representatives should I have inquiries or concerns?
Please make sure that you have the following ready:
- order reference number/transaction number
- service request number, if applicable
- personal details
- complete order details (plan applied, phone ordered)