A SMART accredited store, outlet or establishment that converts:
i. Electronic money in SMART Money wallet into physical cash (Encashment)
ii. Physical cash to SMART Money (Loading)
• Incremental business (dagdag negosyo)
• Minimal capital needed to start a new business
• Generate additional customers
What type of customers would go to a SMART Money Center?
• Senders of domestic remittances (“Padala”)
• Remittance Beneficiaries (Domestic) – To receive remittance from relatives or friends from within the
• SMART Retailers to load their account and purchase Load Wallet using Buy SMART Load
• Payroll account holders – Encash Money loaded onto their accounts by their employers
Who are qualified to be a SMART Money Center?
• Existing retailers, stores, establishments or institutions
• Registered businesses
• With a stall, or brick and mortar facility where the SMART Money account holders may go and avail of
loading and encashment services.
What are the requirements?
• Completely filled out and signed enrollment Form with Terms and Conditions (3 original copies)
• Photocopy of at least 2 standard Proof of Identification of each authorized company
• DTI Registration
• List of Branches (location, business address, contact details)
• Business Permit (for every branch enrolled)
• BIR Certificate of Registration
• SEC Registration & Articles of Partnership/Incorporation & By-laws
(if partnership/corporation/government agencies)
• Certificate of Registration (Remittance Agent)
• Remittance License
Note: Photocopies of documents are acceptable as long as original documents are authenticated as original by Account Officer.
How to Apply
| Be One Of Our Partners || Or call (02) 511-2268
and look for the Officer in Charge of
SMART Money Center accreditation