Smart Prepaid and Talk 'N Text subscribers may send and receive SMS while roaming in over 180 destinations worldwide and make and receive calls in selected countries.
| To activate: || Send ROAM<space>ON to 333 |
| To deactivate: || Send ROAM<space>OFF to 333 |
To activate this service, you need at least P100 balance. Activate at least one (1) hour before your departure.
- Calls and data will be disabled once prepaid SMS roaming is active.
- For the list of countries supporting prepaid voice roaming, please click here.
- Remember to deactivate your roaming service upon return to the Philippines to resume voice calls and data.
- Register and log-in to my.Smart. Registration is FREE.
- Once logged-in, link your Smart mobile number to your my.Smart account.
- Once linked, click the "Manage" option beside the account you want to have the settings activated.
- Under Services header, select International Roaming.
- Select "Activate this service".
- Click "Proceed".
- You will be asked to enter your 16-digit ICCID number found at the back of your SIM card.