Use Loyalty points for bills payment
You can pay your Smart or PLDT bills with your Loyalty points.
Every P1 worth of payment is equivalent 1 loyalty point. Here's how to use your points:
1. Create a PIN
You need to set a PIN first before you can make any bills payment transaction.
- To create your PIN, text PIN SET<6 digit PIN> to 9800 (Ex. PIN SET 072345)
- To reset your PIN, text PIN RESET
to 9800. (Ex. PIN RESET 0723 723945)
2. Pay bills using your points
- Smart Bill: Text PAY SMART <Account Number of the Smart Bill> <Peso Amount> <PIN> to 9800.
- PLDT Bill: Text PAY PLDT <Account Number of the PLDT> <Peso Amount> <PIN> to 9800.
Upon sending the payment request, the account holder will receive a confirmation via SMS upon successful activation.
If you are a Member account of a linked group, the payment request will need confirmation from the Leader account.
Please take note of the following:
- Please ensure that the account number entered is valid. Pay transactions are non-reversible and non-transferrable upon successful request.
- PIN should be in 6-digits and numeric format.